[Announcement] MakeCode Arcade Mini Game Jam #37 - Corporation Jam!

Shouldn’t be too hard, rightttttttttttttttttttttttttt

5 Likes

Heres my game in a early version incase i dont finish in time

5 Likes

here is my second submission!

7 Likes

is this possible? it cant be right? or is this a demo

Love it!
Reminds me of the Zork days, I miss the imagination that new games kind of steal from you.

1 Like

No this is not a demo and I made it in 3 minutes.

1 Like

Hi! I’m submitting this game on behalf of my 10-year-old son, Milo Morcillo, with my permission as his parent.

He created the game himself using MakeCode Arcade for the Corporation Jam #37.

Game: Papelin Corp

7 Likes

Warning: I didn’t test the last level!

2 Likes

hey folks! reminder that today is our livestream where we play these games (1:00 PM Pacific at https://twitch.tv/msmakecode).

if you’ve watched us do one of these livestreams before then you know that they sometimes can go pretty long, but not today! today I have a hard out at 2:00 PM, so if we don’t make it through all the games then we’ll be playing the remainder on Wednesday next week!

7 Likes

Unfortunately I couldn’t finish this because college move in and orientation took a lot of time, but here’s what I did make:

I might continue to update this and if it ends up being a full game I’ll give it its own topic probably.

6 Likes

Love the disclaimer. :laughing:

4 Likes

Me whisking it happened at 3 pm last do I can actually watch any of it

Will you be able to possibly finish my game?

1 Like

:open_mouth: I completely forgot!!!

1 Like

I just watched the VOD, and thanks for complimenting my map design of making it so that it is as hell as possible @richard !
The reason for the second map being so big is that, well, the first map is kind of a tutorial
Apparently, according to you, my games are “extremely hard”…
I’ll take that in mind for my next mini jam games… Ahaha.

1 Like

ps: You just jump out the window with a pillow.

1 Like

I’m not doing the jam but I got scared when you cut out and an image popped up. Thought it was a job application sheet

1 Like

Next I want puzzle jam 2. plz @richard ?

2 Likes

Nooo, I forgot to put the text… I did it, but then I update it wrong.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums Milo and his parent! its always nice to have a good parent that supports his coding

1 Like