Microsoft MakeCode

[Announcement] MakeCode Arcade Traffic Jam Results Stream!

Hey folks!

The MakeCode Arcade Traffic jam wrapped up last week and we received tons of amazing submissions. Join us tomorrow for a very special livestream where we’ll announce the winners of this game jam! Several of the MakeCode team members will be live on stream and playing some of our favorite submitted games so make sure you tune in!

When: October 15th 10:00AM PST
Where: twitch.tv/msmakecode

The video of this stream will be uploaded to our YouTube channel afterwards, so no worries if you can’t make it.

Thanks,
- The MakeCode Team

8 Likes

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

If the clock for the submission thing is at 10:00 PST. Would it be 2:00 eastern time for me?

That would be 1 PM EDT for both of us!

I was just looking at that.

1 Like

Thanks for showing so many of the games in the stream. I’m delighted to have come third in the jam, and congratulations to donnadie for making the winning Square Rescue game. It’s an original game mechanic and a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Just finished watching the stream, it was great! Very funny! I’m suprised that I even managed to make it into the top 3! Congrats to donnadie for his/her Square Rescue game!

2 Likes

Also, how did you get 660 on my game?!?!?!? What was your honk power?!?!?!? You must have definitely hit the upper limit on maximum velocity in MakeCode Arcade!

1 Like

Who won? (1st 2nd 3rd)

Great job to everyone!

1 Like

@GameGod @UnsignedArduino, I watched it on twitch and luckily somehow guessed my password from all the other ones I use. I’m so hyped for the next Jam

2 Likes

I think I had 5 honk power

2 Likes

Same! I can’t wait to participate in the next one too!

1 Like

Who won? Did I place?

You can check here:

They updated it with the places.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I Beat level nine on @GameGod’s puzzle game!

1 Like

Nice! It’s very hard!

I know REALLY HARD

Thanks again for joining the stream, everyone! The homepage (arcade.makecode.com) has been updated with a gallery of the winners and honorable mentions, and all submitted games have been uploaded to arcade.makecode.com/gamejam :slight_smile:

4 Likes