Artic Expediton

@AD_0211 perhaps you could use a color from the barrels?
Or, an idea I’ve wanted to implement for a while now, some sort of system that renders all pixels with one set of colours, hiding that, rendering another set of colours, hiding that, and this all happens so quick that the human eye just sees it as one image with a pallete of more than 15 colours? It would probably be ridonkulously hard to program, but an idea?

1 Like

Done!
Sorry it took a while…

• Left and right for moving
  • A for jumping

I’m trying to make it so that when you press B, you can find items inside of boxes… but I’m kinda stuck on that…

7 Likes

I am gonna use the inventory Extension and the player is gonna have a Fire Gun Hidden somewhere to find…

4 Likes

there’s an inventory extension!?

3 Likes

True that… I’m not even that good at coding…
Insert something here about me being a loser

1 Like

yup there is!

2 Likes

Flare gun you mean?

2 Likes

Can you send the link?

2 Likes

Are there going to be boss fights here?

4 Likes

Probably. maybe the boss can be melted out and when it is Killed you get EPIC Rewards!

2 Likes

sure!

Inventory extension - Arcade / Show & Tell - Microsoft MakeCode

2 Likes

yes i would also like the link, i have had to code inventories on my own and an extension would help.

2 Likes

Is this still being worked on?

1 Like

yes!! but bad news i can’t do this alone! i need your help with the flare gun! and can we have a quest system!

1 Like

done menu for inventory . collect the pickaxe by pressing B . Boss is coming soon . Type your name

6 Likes

its slowly reminding me of mindustry…

could we add something like mindustry? like maybe ore excavators that give you materials for upgrades? just a random idea

2 Likes

I retextured some of the tiles, sorry if it looks worse…

4 Likes

Nice and nice touch to the egg i’ll see what can i code. Mean while you can make more tilemaps

1 Like

I’m on it sir! salutes

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can help. What do you guys need?