Artic Expediton

[A] to equip [B] to use equipment
minor changes Working on flare gun

2 Likes

should i make tutorial stage for it?

1 Like

I added the first base, and a little NPC, but its all in placeholder graphics right now; I don’t think this is what the game was supposed to be, but I put it there anyway!

2 Likes

Here is a retexture of the title!

2 Likes

I’ll have to ask @Lucas_M since he has done it b4

view from the base window perhaps? still designing the inside of the base for if we go ahead with the base idea

1 Like

@TheGreenArtist is this still being worked on?

1 Like

i think sooo
idk tho

yes it is just i have been taking care of my family so i could not help with updates.

2 Likes

penguin sidekick ???

1 Like

on it.

He can have a separate inventory if yours overflows and you can make him do chores for you!

1 Like

Making an official base system, unless the rest of you are still working on this…

2 Likes

(i just realised it looks nothing like a dome lol)

1 Like

Looks like a egg

2 Likes

Yeah… I thought it was a turtle at first XD but thats usually the trade with pixel art

2 Likes

an egg dome would actually fit a penguin theme, i know this is arctic so wrong area for penguins but if you do have a penguin sidekick you could rename it to antarctic expedition and make the dome more egg shaped as a penguin research center or something. just some ideas, i share whatever ideas in the rare case that something is good.

This penguin is a special agent from antarctica.
Also The penguin has a ice flamethrower???

yes, it needs an ice gun thing (you said ice flamethrower, but I think thats just a water gun (jk))

1 Like

should i colour it like an egg as well?

Now initiating Base E.G.G Alpha;

1 Like

sure, maybe if penguin eggs look special you could make it resemble those (just ideas and suggestions trying to help, don’t feel pressured in any way by me).