Astral Spire Studios

Insert into the poll if you wish to be part of Astral Spire Studios.

ASTRAL SPIRE STUDIO JOINERS
  • I want to join Astral Spire Studios
0 voters

You may also use this as a chat.

See you soon!

2 Likes

Well I’m Astral so might join…

What is this studio for?

4 Likes

@HollowKnighter Hey what could my first assignment be? Im good with sprites

1 Like

We will start once we have 15 joiners. More information will be given then.

2 Likes

However…

Once we have 15, the poll will close. Vote soon, or be left out!

1 Like

I think you said it was ok for ME to join?

2 Likes

Yup I said that

So anyone who gets here and likes our posts, (as in me and @thatgamer) please join now!!!

merge our studios to become astral horizon studios? @Hulahoop what are your thoughts on this merger as cofounder(I’m also co founder)

2 Likes

Um…

Give me a week to think about it.

Also,

HOW DO WE ONLY HAVE 2 JOINERS?!?!

AFTER 146 VIEWS!!!

I guess I’m fine with it, I’m not the best leader though, not everyone listens to me

@HollowKnighter I have done the poll does that mean Im in?

1 Like

15 is a lot… after a whole 2 months mine has 18

I could do it for you, i’ve had a studio longer than anyone on this topic

2 Likes

Wait.

Let’s just get to 15 voters, please.

I just wanna get through this.

Unless it takes too long

make it 3, im exited to join! i have some games, check my recent post for em’

im in

-KING

I mean, ive been a leader for papercut studios for a month or so and now i want to make my own studio, so ig for my studio we could all be leaders!

1 Like

Sick.

We FINALLY have a 3rd joiner!!!

But…

I’m downsizing the window to the first 5 to apply.

Don’t

Be

Late.

@Sword_Studios I may be recruiting you.

If you accept joining, accept on the poll.

That’ll let me know quickly.