SIdani
October 6, 2026, 9:57pm
1
Hello,
I still haven’t found a solution for using a micro:bit V2 with the DHT22 sensor. As far as I can tell from my testing, readings with MakeCode still do not work.
Has anyone found a solution to this issue? Or am I doing something wrong?
I have tested the following example: https://makecode.microbit.org/S32634-23373-77321-41869
Even Copilot indicates that the libraries are up to date, but it still does not work. The same sensors work correctly on a micro:bit V1 .
Thank you.
Don
October 7, 2026, 5:02pm
2
It looks like you are using blocks based on an older version https://github.com/MonadnockSystems/pxt-dht11 . Have you tried the original?
SIdani
October 9, 2026, 3:16pm
3
Thank you, Don.
I am using MakeCode , which is up to date, and I am using the latest extension available.
I tried the link you provided, but I only have a bunch of DHT22 sensors.
What I don’t understand is how it could be based on an old version if it’s a web-based tool that is supposed to be current and up to date.
Am I missing something?