I Really Need Ideas

Ok Guys. I need help with ideas.
I’ve Made A Platformer, Smash Bros Ripoff , Kart Racing game (Failed) And Splatoon
I’ve Decided to Take A Break From Splatoon and I want Ideas to Make

Let Me Know What You Have and I’ll (Try To) Make It!

1 Like

Super Mario Maker.
I started a little bit (A Save-Load Function, a 1-1 creator (suuuuper glitchy), make and play (unfinished), and other stuff). You are free to copy all the code :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How about a Platformer game with low gravity

1 Like

@Opistickz Ok! I Usually think about High Gravity Games So It’ll be nice to Try Something New!

@marioeligi I’ll try to do that! I have a copy of Mario Maker For The 3DS so I like the idea of it in Makecode!

Mario Maker and Mario Maker 2 (I have 2) are also really different.

Also, will you have multiple game styles?

1 Like

Also, for some reason, you can “corrupt” the tilemap, then Mario falls through the floor.

1 Like

One last (maybe) thing - to use the same palette as the original SMB1, I changed the color pink to dark green (for the pipes and flagpole). So now pink is unusable.

1 Like

@marioeligi I’m Currently Trying to Make It Possible to overlap the coins. I Ran Into A Problem Causing the game to Crash. When I Tried Making the Coin A Sprite, It Still Had The Wall Effect. Whats with The Coin?

I fixed the wall, but what actually happened with the coins? how did you overlap them?

1 Like

hmm… I’ll see.

1 Like

The Coins Still Have The Wall Effect. I didn’t know How, Even Though they were a sprite.

No, the coins were originally a wall. I haven’t made them a sprite yet.

1 Like

Oh! Thats why! Can You Make Them A Sprite?

Have you made the game with low gravity?

1 Like

@Opistickz Its Still In Development!

This What I Had So Far!

Okay, sure.

nice wait can you add a enemy a cat a brown and black one lol

1 Like

Cat game

1 Like

Ye cat game yey but its the enemy

2 Likes

Ok! A Cat enemy Game It IS! (Lol)