Here are some polls about the Colab
- What Genre? (This is VERY important)
- Other (Pls Comment What Genre you want if you choose this)
- Will You Help with the Colab? (Even More Important than question 1)
- What Part are you gonna help with?
- Tile Maps and Backgrounds
- The Fuctionality of the game
- Menus and Text Related Stuff
- Story Line
- All Of the Above
- Do you wanna be credited for the part you made of the game?
Thats the Entire Poll I will make the program when The Genre is Decided
Who Else Voted? I just Wanna Know Who it was
Just Incase RPG, Platformer, Other, Or Shooter Wins We Should start making Enemy and Boss Ideas
Heres A Template For Enemys (Or Bosses)
Role (Enemy or Boss):
Difficulty of The Enemy or Boss (Easy, Normal, Hard, Challenge, Nightmare):
How Do you Defeat it:
Does it Attack You:
How does it attack:
@PixelDoodle Can You Pls help with this colab
Maybe? If I have time Yea! I currently have lots of Projects Like Pixel Smash and Solow And Submissions For The Unique-A-Thon 2.
Shouldn’t there also be a vote for theme? Like sci-fi, fantasy, modern, western, or pirates?
I voted for story line and tile maps / backgrounds
Also I have One More Poll
Do You wanna do Music/Sound Effects?
I voted, my life is busy but if I have time I’ll try to help.
Thanks @Arexcl For Noticing this heres yet another poll what Theme
- 20th Century Arcade Theme
I personally think sci-fi is a good idea, But it’s the majority wins.
Btw, I thought I should let you know you can enable seeing who voted what on polls instead of asking every time… If you want I can show you how
When you’re creating a poll (like this), hit the little cog icon in the bottom right
This will expand the menu, where you can tick this box to see who voted
I hope this helps!