Whenever I open the Makecode Arcade tab, It goes onto a grey screen with the logo for arround 3-4 minutes. I don’t know why. Can someone help to make it load faster?
maybe change ur browser?
i have this same problem. Are u on firefox? every time i code i need to hop on from firefox to google (which i don’t use because of the cursed colors) just to get it to work. (mine usually takes like 6-12 minutes to load. )
This problem usually happens when you are signed in.
I have been doing makecode not signed in and the problem isn’t happening.
Kirbob is correct that it can be caused by a browsers internals. If changing to a non-chromium based browser doesn’t help I would point to it being related to you WiFi speeds.
I am on chrome.
yeah. maybe swap it
same
thx. can u save a project while not being signed in. @richard, is it OK if you and the team can fix this plz?
It could also be an issue outside of makecode, like if your computer doesn’t have that much memory or your internet connection isn’t strong enough, unfortunately ![]()
OK. I think it is the sign-in issue.
you can download the project