Microsoft MakeCode

Minecraft Arcade V0.6!

CHANGELOG

2 Likes

Maybe u can add a system to change blocks in menu
like u press the menu button and appears a lot of blocks

2 Likes

Nice idea @ursoalph, atm I’m trying to work on the basic code for the game, but that will be useful

1 Like

Added

• UI (well some of it)
  • Apples
  • Dirt Redesign
  • The Items have gravity now
  • You need to survive now
  • Improved Splash screen
  • Redesigned the Player Character
  • The Ability to actually EAT the Apples. And digest them.
  • Jump with Up, and Eat with A.
  • The “you died” splash screen
  • Added breakable bedrock

SUGGESTIONS

• A sensor to detect which block you broke
  • Mobs
  • More Splashes
  • Custom Skins
  • Creative Mode
  • Adventure Mode
  • Custom Names

This should’ve took me 1 week, but instead, it took 6 days.

2 Likes

@E-EnerG-Gamecentral thank you so much for your work, but I have an announcement to make:

I’m sorry everyone, but the Minecraft Arcade project is PAUSED until the start of September. This is to give myself a break and also for me to master other coding languages like Python and HTML. Again, I’m really sorry for the shutdown and I’ll see you at the beginning of the school year!

2 Likes

I can take charge in the Minecraft Arcade project while you are learning…

3 Likes

Of course @E-EnerG-Gamecentral, in the credits, I’ll promote you to co-developer in the credits and maybe even add an Easter egg (who knows with me, I just make ideas on the fly :stuck_out_tongue:)

Enjoy your time with coding the game while I’m gone!

3 Likes

I’ll still make threads (or topics) about the new builds of Minecraft Arcade. Others can still pitch in!

2 Likes

I can help add features, Easter eggs, bug fixes, and animations if you want but I won’t help if you don’t want me to help

3 Likes

Of course you can help @Kiwiphoenix364! I will add you in the credits too.

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

@Kiwiphoenix364 and everyone else:

Please don’t hesitate to ask @E-EnerG-Gamecentral to let you work on this amazing project while I’m gone, as they say, ‘The more the merrier!’ I’m sure that me and @E-EnerG-Gamecentral will definitely put all the people who helped as higher developers and will be honourably mentioned! Obviously, don’t overcrowd the development otherwise arguments sprout, everyone has different ideas, and eventually the game dies. Enjoy for the next month!

2 Likes