New download option

Can you add an EXE app file option to download projects and play them as apps? This would be helpful when trying to make them look professional and it would be cool.

2 Likes

You can use GitHub pages to have a almost full screen simulator on a black background. It would look just like the a share link page, but the Microsoft logo and a bunch of other stuff won’t be included.

That is not what I meant, I mean a feature request. All I want is to just have the whole thing as an app for offline play too. Like an emulator.

2 Likes

That sounds like a great idea. Are you saying that you could drag a file to an emulator and then play them from there? Or at least what you want? Maybe you can turn a game into a file and then drag it in?

I play pokemon randomizers on emulators. Lemme try them out to see if I could drag a game file into the emulator. I use GPemu as my emulator.

We have to turn the game into a file so then we can put it in our downloads folder and then drag it into the emulator I use so then the game can start up

Do you mean like a game that you can download from an app store? I would really like that feature. You should ask this question in the help desk topic! It might get answered.

1 Like

Actually @Dreadmask197, I meant something like this:

Blockquote Do you mean like a game that you can download from an app store? I would really like that feature. You should ask this question in the help desk topic! It might get answered.

2 Likes

Also can you tell me where the help desk is? I’ve only been on the forums about 5 days. :grin:

Oh… that makes sense. I was just thinking of just one app and then drag files to actually play them

Also heres the help desk link

Sure, here is the link: Need Help? Ask us anything!

Once you ask your question, it might be answered in the help desk segment of the makecode arcade twitch stream.