Otherworldly

I will post updates for my game, “Otherworldly”, here.

Latest update (1.2)

Update features -

• mining
  • land generation
  • infinite land
  • tree generation

Game -

Next Update -

• generating chunks below and above the top chunk lair
7 Likes

ok sorry i hope i didn’t inconvenience you in any way

Um, sorry for what? :grinning:

1 Like

Latest update (1.2.1)

Update features -

• dirt/stone transition map (Go to the bottom of the screen)
  • basic building (Press B)

Game -

4 Likes

i was saying sorry for using the other post instead of this one also nice job adding the stone

Oh, that’s fine! I find that many people apologize more often to me… I wonder why… anyways, it’s alright!

2 Likes

Hey! This is a nice game but not possiple to play on hardware… Because you use multiple player control! Maybe(When the game is done) you can add a menu on menu pressed! A Is choosable Destroy or build! B is moving so if you hold B you and move you move the cursor and not yourself! And On B pressed Switch inventory! I hope you get what I mean!

1 Like

Yes, maybe I can make a version like that!

1 Like

This sounds extremely cool.

2 Likes

I made one! Press menu and select mode! Hold B and move (Player 1 Movement Buttons) to move cursor and press A to Build/Destroy!

4 Likes

And It only uses 616 kb! IT WORKS ON MEOWBIT! It is 2/3 of the storage! (960 kb but it can be max 900 kb)

2 Likes

Here is all the Items! Now I will do Mobs And Food (Animals, Enemies,Food…)

2 Likes

this is the version i think we should us tbh

1 Like

Yea! It is easier to control! Btw! Press B to use the Item in your hand (Sword,…)
And Press Down to switch inveentory spots! In the menu where you choose build/ destroy we can add Inventory (Not just the normal thing but a huge one for storage) and more! Pland Crops by pressing Down and B at the same time! (I am working on food and mobs)

1 Like

so when you hold b you were able to jump so i made it so you can’t jump while holding b https://makecode.com/_hu6b1KaUmEuz

1 Like

Um why is the trees like this?

That is a small glitch, just reload.

Ladies and gentelmen…we are successfully recreating Terraria in makecode.

claps in satisfied manner

This is great.

3 Likes

lol! That gives me an idea…

Also, the next update is taking a long time to complete, sorry for that. The code is very complicated and is hard to understand. The next update is infinite generation downwards. I think I might “unrelease” the last update and try something new. Also, @UnsignedArduino, you made some code for infinite generation and it gave me some ideas. Is it fine if I borrow some of your code?

2 Likes