Randomuser's presidential office!

a name i havent heard in a bit

3 Likes

But I wanna click it SOOOOO BADDDD :confounded_face: :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Hol up when did his account get deleted?

2 Likes

pretty sure my brother is also using hack club right now. he got mail from them today. also im pretty sure he is working on a 3D printed rc plane

3 Likes

Where is hack club btw is it an online thing or smth

3 Likes

Wait that’s awesome, I’ve packed some of that mail myself :laughing: (like, 30 of the hundreds of thousands or whatever the number is…)
The stickers are the BEST and wow I hope he hits his goal!

3 Likes

I don’t know, his posts only show up in quotes now and all of his messages are fully deleted (not just edited to be blank)

3 Likes

Yeah! It’s online, mainly through websites like Potluck and their slack :slight_smile:

5 Likes

guys randomuser said it, I’m awesome
guess that means im one of the makecoders of all time now?

10 Likes

I’d join but I ain’t in high school gng

3 Likes

It’s 13 and up, so if your above 13 you can join.

3 Likes

I genuinely typed a post saying I could join but it just dissapeared huh

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I had a post pending for 3 days. I deleted it since it was taking too long

2 Likes

So close yet so far. (this is weekly)

2 Likes

Well. It’s time to go.
We should now make room for Mr. Scraper over here, ok?

2 Likes

Start a new thread.

Already done.

4 Likes

Thank you @AlexK :laughing:
I’ll still be posting here, on occasion! Its a good place to keep updating people without flooding the rest of the forum.
Including posting my october update, which will of course be a bit late given its a weekday at the moment!

5 Likes

Dear @randomuser,

Before I switch over to the other presidential thread, I just wanna say thank you.

Thank you for being such an amazing president.

Even though I wasn’t here for the first year and 3 quarters of it, I read all the election posts.

I feel like you inspired me to run for president.

To be someone like you.

So, before I leave,

Thank you.

For everything.

-The King of Radiant Astrality, HollowKnighter, 10/1/26

6 Likes

Well in that case I think it’s best to rename the topic. I think adding “formal” somewhere is best as of now.

4 Likes

I feel so grateful to have had the opportunity to take such a meaningful position, and that just doing what I love could inspire you.
Sincerely, thank you! :heart:

4 Likes