ScriptScraper's 2026 Presidential Office!

Wait, what? I won! Against many odds, I have been elected out of the several candidates to be the one and only president! Farewell, and thank you for being an awesome president, @randomuser, I’ll be sure to do good!

Before I do anything, the first order of business is to choose my Vice President, as well as 3 cabinet members. To the other great candidates who couldn’t quite make it, this is your chance to still gain a role! I’ll personally choose my Vice President from those who want to be one, but you will get to vote on the cabinet members.

Do you want to potentially be Vice President?
  • Yes!:white_check_mark:
0 voters
Would you like to run as a cabinet member?
  • Yes!:white_check_mark:
0 voters

Again, I’ll personally pick from those who want to be Vice President, while the cabinet members will be a democratic vote.

This’ll be all for now, any activities I will conduct will be a reply. Once again, thank you so much for voting for me and giving your support! Remember, your life’s script is your own edict!

23 Likes

One thing you could replicate is a little tradition of mine-- at the start of a new term, I’d put all of my ideas for the year into a poll so I could see which are most popular! You get some suprising results and good direction on what people really need :slight_smile:

15 Likes

i mean im a cool guy and im smart or something

6 Likes

ScriptScraper is officially the youngest president in MakeCode history.

He is only four months old.

21 Likes

I wish you luck, Mr. President! I hope you do a good job over this next year in office.

8 Likes

I would like to ask what the cabinet does?

8 Likes

ykw why not lets run

8 Likes

The cabinet and vice president will help me carry out my goals, such as fixing up the wiki and making a large game jam. It’ll also give you a nice title to brag about! We’ll also work together on projects as well, and the cabinet can give me their ideas.

9 Likes

Wait.

This is HUGE.

A 5-month old user becoming president is unheard of.

7 Likes

kane persons, 20 years old

4 Likes

Well it is but we’ve also only had one other president.

8 Likes

The polls filled up WAY faster than I expected, so I’m gonna close them and start the voting early!

For the vice president, it was a really tough choice. Several people I respect, so it was hard to choose which one. But, I personally choose… @Octodemon! Congrats on becoming vice president! Now for you to vote on the cabinet members.

Voting Rules:

  1. You must vote for exactly 3 people
  2. you can’t vote for yourself
  3. The 3 people with the most votes will win
Who shall be the 3 cabinet members?
  • TheEarth
  • Sword_Studios
  • ChimbroDaPro
  • RizeUpDev
  • HollowKnighter
  • Seal_dev
  • VoxelMaster64
  • Kirbob
  • Astro
  • micahlikestocode
  • moopmakers
  • Rune
  • Danger_kitty
  • Hulahoop
  • Air
  • Reflectfr
  • RoboVacDev
  • WoofWoof
  • teaeat100
  • CodaKnight
0 voters

Wow, this is a lot of people. In fact, it’s so many it exceeded the limit for a poll! So unfortunately, I had to get rid of two users, @ILikeBlockCode and @OriginalUsername, because they’re the two newest users on this list. Of course, you’re perfectly free to vote for them still, simply reply to this poll saying that you do!

12 Likes

@ScriptScraper what about vice president?

5 Likes

*casually not mentioning that me and codaknigjt joined a whole month after OriginalUsarname*

5 Likes

Mr. President what is your desk snack going to be? @randomuser had candy what is yours?

6 Likes

Since you need to elect 3 people to be cabinet members might I recommend STV voting?

4 Likes

Thanks for picking me! I’ll do my best as vice president for the forums :saluting_face:.

7 Likes

At my desk, there’ll be a big bag of beef jerky

6 Likes

Oops, didn’t see that

3 Likes

@Sword_Studios you and codakight are really popular in the forums! Why would scriptscraper take out users who somehow are way newer than me and already got the empathetic and crazy in love badge faster than me…

7 Likes