Randomuser's presidential office!

Is there a way to do that without breaking the link? (I’ve had this topic linked everywhere for a long time)
If not maybe former could be added just to the text of the first post

2 Likes

Hey, happy birthday!

3 Likes

Hey @randomuser, sorry you aren’t president anymore. But you did really well! I enjoyed you as president!

High five!!
Pawsome Doge High Five Meme

7 Likes

I ain’t ever leaving this topic! this is my shrine! my first topic where i was welcoemed in a way! i think?

This was my first home in the forums!

4 Likes

Thank you!! :blush:
GAWHHHH HIGH FIVEE :clap:

5 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I already miss this topic. i come in here everyday to see if there is anything new.

Raven-Symoné: The Suspense Is Killing Me

4 Likes

I’m letting the September update bake a little longer while I get everything written up, and since my last update was only mid-September so there wasn’t as much to report on yet :slight_smile:
I’m aiming for this weekend-ish for the post!

6 Likes