hi am stupid plz play my gaem https://makecode.com/_A1CAfz82rgCm

6 Likes

doom 2d
yey

How did this even get approved?

Too much blood for my liking

weakling

/s

This is crazy fun. I love this. Great job!

Well I try to avoid these topics in my game
1.Blood
2.Killing for fun
3.canables
and if you made a game like this for a game jam it wouldn’t qualify
I am not weakling I just don’t like to make bloody games that’s all and when I play a game I usually
rate it by what I would make.

i think the player is killing monsters for survival not for fun

1 Like

I mean in Doom you aren’t really killing for fun, more like getting to the checkpoint at the end, but nonetheless, this is a forum with people 13+ and injury detail is I think 15+ so maybe put an age warning like:
WARNING: YOU ARE ABOUT TO PLAY A GAME WITH BLOOD EFFECTS AND INJURY DETAIL AS WELL AS A LIGHT USE OF WEAPONS. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT PLAYERS UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE EXIT FROM THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.

2 Likes

makes sense

1 Like

Yeah, I mean you can make any game you want so long as it’s within the MakeCode guidelines, but - and I think this goes for anyone making any remotely 12/13+ content - make sure to put a warning/disclaimer, cause otherwise it might cause discord and stuff so yeah also good prep for if you make things on the internet for a living in the future cos it gives you a good idea what to do to warn people if their content is inappropriate for a certain age.

1 Like

currently working on an update, this one will include a disclamer

1 Like

Nice! I like the game by the way I just was a bit against the blood.

is the new update out yet?

Hi @SuspiciousIndividual Do you have any other games that you can put an the forums!!

well I did the disclaimer for you: https://makecode.com/_YRsiJ17Uufxk

ayo thx cyber. i gotta take breaks sometimes, cuz middle school sucks, but prolly gonna do more at the end of the year once school winds down.

1 Like

okay???

Is this R?

yes it should be rated R