ScriptScraper's 2026 Presidential Office!

AAAAHHHHHH IM LOSING IN EVERYTHING!!!

I need to bounce back… somehow…

7 Likes

The poll has closed! Let’s welcome @WoofWoof, @ChimbroDaPro and @danger_kitty as our new cabinet members!

14 Likes

OMG I CAN NOT BELIVE SOMEONE ACTUALLY SAID THAT

4 Likes

im hindu so i cant have beef or pork add something with chicken or fish pls

5 Likes

Wellll I am vegetarian, but that is a magnet for a big hungry @Green_Lizard !!!

4 Likes

HOOORAY! I may not be active enough to be president but I can definitely be a cabinet member!

6 Likes

Mmmm beef jerky.
Let’s make sure no one tampers with that either.

3 Likes

some how i didn’t see this, I’m surprised I got a vote! (though I don’t like the job and I don’t think I’d be good at it, so if I was one of the 3 I’d just quit :joy:)

5 Likes

0%???

Yikes.

3 Likes

You can fill it up and store things you might need in the future.

6 Likes

As promised, I am currently polishing up the entire wiki. As it turns out, the wiki right now SUCKS. There’s barely any information, some text looks ai generated, and the whole thing just has a boring default theme. The pages for the past game jams are the worst offenders. All they have listed are the winners of each jams, but not their games, or any other information, really. So you have to dig through the game jam to find their games… and at that point, the wiki’s useless!

I’ve made a new page for Sprite Stars, and this is the minimum amount of stuff I’d expect on a page

Me and my crew will fix this all up!

9 Likes

I didn’t even get to vote :laughing:

3 Likes

Next year, I will win in stuff…

3 Likes

Guess I need to up my game.

3 Likes

Congrats @Octodemon!

4 Likes

Huh. Nobodey has ever said that to you?

4 Likes

Wait you’re Hindu???

I’m Pakistani…

4 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Unsurprised I didn’t get a vote.

3 Likes

I smell BEEF..

6 Likes