ScriptScraper's 2026 Presidential Office!

Rivalry :smiling_face_with_horns:

2 Likes

Why yes, I also have… seaweed!

1 Like

the fact that your only 3 months old, and have both the crazy in love, AND empathetic badges, means something

3 Likes

id like to help on this but id never remember to. Also I don’t know how to edit it.

2 Likes
4 Likes

yipee

1 Like

i think i got it real fast lemme check 3 ish months for crazy 3 for empathetic thats cool

3 Likes


is the critter jam that when was the quarterfinal this???

3 Likes

I mean nobody before me…

2 Likes

congrats on the win, see you in 2027

5 Likes

WOWOWOWOWOWOW IS THAT THE ROARING KNIGHT?!?!

DIND YOU SHOULD BE DOING AS A MOTHER FOR NOELLE OR AS YOUR EVIL SHENANIGANS INSTEAD OF BEING ON MAKECODE?

pls dont swoon me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed.

4 Likes

Me neither I was inactive the day of the voting period

4 Likes

I thought your account was WAY older than 1 month, that’s how great you are

4 Likes

Hmmmm, you’ll have to ask @CopySprite, he’s the one that added that info, not me

2 Likes

Sorry bout that… next time I have a poll up I’ll be sure to make it longer

1 Like

Congrats on winning.

I mean it.

But I’ll be back next year.

To win.

(Hopefully)

6 Likes

That’s the official theme and challenge for stage 3.

5 Likes

My account is 3 months old

2 Likes

oh… just pretend I said the right thing

3 Likes