Something I made cuz I was bored. There’s not a lot but it’s basically just a test. It includes a walking speed, an air speed, and multiple jumps with varying heights. The last part is still a little buggy but other than that everything is good!
Right shift to swap character and A to jump.
9 Likes
I like the polish in changing characters and the cute particles for the duck’s jump : - )
2 Likes
Added rotation for the person
3 Likes
Added rotation for the person
I like the polish in changing characters and the cute particles for the duck’s jump : - )
@AlexK can you merge these posts into one topic called “Smash Bros thingy”? Thanks
3 Likes
Added an up special for all of them? But they don’t do damage so idk
5 Likes
@Sword_Studios could you add the fighting part into this?
2 Likes
I’m making a smash-style game rn but the only thing I have is the title screen
3 Likes
Okay, I’m turning this into an official game called “Makecode Smash”
Tell me If this name has been taken. Now I would like to add characters from other peoples games if that’s ok. If you want your character to be in the game, reply.
There are a couple that I want to put in though.
@WoofWoof ’s cat from Teeny Tiny Cat
@LazerTag2 ’s guy from Magnet Man
@AlexTheGoober63 ’s goober from Goober Game
React with if you are ok with that, react with if no.
8 Likes
What about that one planet you live on you don’t need to make the continent actually look realistic just make them look like it could be earth
3 Likes
YESNYEYSYSYSYYSYSYSYS PLSSSS I BEG YES
(sentence)
4 Likes
i also have a gift for you its not much but could be useful my barebones fighter extension
i posted it somewhere in the horizon studio topic ask me for an update and i might be able to make it
Alright i’ll add you if i can
Oh yeah and if y’all are ok with it can I copy paste the sprites from your games?
React if yes, react if no
1 Like
Could you add Astral from the MakeCode forums? His only game appearance is a smash game anyway so you could just use those assets.
1 Like