Microsoft MakeCode

Sonic Micro Adventure

Oh no! Eggman’s back at conquering Mobius, and it’s Sonic’s job to stop him! You must collect rings, defeat enemies, and complete the levels to foil Eggman’s plans.

Controls:

• Left/Right - Move
  • A - Jump
  • Down + A (Don’t hold) - Spin Dash

Note: This build so far is super buggy

After the success of the game I made for our school’s programming club, I decided to make another game. I made this game a while ago and I think it’s okay. If you have any suggestions, please I’d love to hear it.

5 Likes

Wow this is great I made a sonic game like this like half a year ago but forgot about it because it was so buggy I could show you mine and use the code I used for how I made sonic lose his rings

Thank you! Although I have been thinking about how Sonic can lose rings, I’d love to see how you made Sonic lose them.

here’s my game it wont work as good cause i messed up with the animations but there are good bits and peices in it i think you could use i did use the rings from sam the hamster game by agent 14 i did edit it so you could actually collect the rings back when you get hurt rather them just falling on the floor flashing

arcade-green-hill-zone-not-working
arcade-green-hill-zone-simpler-version

hope you like it sorry it doesnt work for some reason makecode aracde wont let me make big maps or games with big code

i dont know how you share games on this
could you please help

Hey, Segatendo!

So I finally did the ring loss thing, and it works! Thanks!

Also, here’s how to share the games:
chrome_aPBKaVrlm6
So you have this thing on the top right on your Arcade screen when you load a game, then you click on the second button as highlighted.

Then you’ll be greeted by this. You can name and set the thumbnail of your game. Then publish.

After that, it will give you a link so you can share it with other people to play!

That’s all. Here’s also the link of my updated game.

This is great!

Wow! That is amazing! Good job! Sonic’s running animation is really good.