Super boss rush!

A while ago, there was a game named boss rush made with bosses:

Albert

Bertha

Chase

Daryl

???

Me and one of my friends have decided to make it harder than before!(we would appreciate help with refined sprites and this is in no way have to do anything with trashy studios, just a mod/ refined version of the game.) we are almost done with it and we are having trouble modifying ??? if u can make it harder pls hlp. we will add you in credits for the game.

5 Likes

I expected new attacks, I got attacks that happen faster and more often.

we will work on new attacks

1 Like

I do believe that it gets stale extremely fast, the attacks don’t change and the gameplay itself is “go up, go down” at least for the first one. I think you could benefit a lot from other attacks, maybe the first boss like, tracks you for a bit, charges up to let you dodge, and slams into the wall.

1 Like

I like the format you have with the enemy attacking on the right and you having to dodge it! I agree, it could be better with different attacks since it gets repetitive. Maybe you could have different ‘phases’ of bosses, like for example if at half health, the boss started to move up and down rapidly to change up its strategy!

1 Like