Roaring Knight Bossfight WIP (devlog maybe)

What a name for a topic.

Anyways, yea, I’m remaking the Roaring Knight Bossfight from Deltarune Chapter 3, cuz why not.

I only have the first attack so far and the changeable border size thingy.

GIVE FEEDBACK, anything.

extra: the pink is you (or Susie ig) and the black is the Roaring knight thse are just place holders

11 Likes

sadly i dont know the original but it looks like a cool concept. i noticed that i can sometimes walk throught the green line and sometimes i cant. Is that intended?

1 Like

It happens if your lagging I don’t know how to fix it

2 Likes

Youre using some extension to make the sprite walls, which might not work very well with scaling. I think you should just use the default tilemap walls. (And dont forget do make the projectile ghost through walls!)

The deltarune recreations are always sooooo coool! :star_struck: I like the first attack so far, It works well, I think I might have more feedback once more attacks are in the game though. Can’t wait to see how the art turns out too!

I’m gonna produce a quick version that is faster and cooler(objectivly)
before
Screenshot 2026-09-27 8.58.24 AM
after

1 Like