Title screen art

hey i know there are some great artist out there , so can you make an art for a mario game in arcade using the “set background” block ? , just asking , i will credit you if you do , ok thanks !

1 Like

How do you want it?
I could try

Maybe like an intro to my game (super mario arcade) with an animation

Challenge exepted

Finished

Hope its good

4 Likes

where did you get that text sprite extention i never seen it

umm… You could get banned for cursing

Wow! Can you @GameGod make one for my game?! Or better yet…Can you create a tutorial so we can all learn to make it?! :slight_smile: :smiley:

I love what you’ve done!

1 Like

By the way, The sprite text you can use is in the extensions part. you can click on it and then you are good. It should say text sprites

1 Like

Sure what is your game?

1 Like

I used this to make the art -

2 Likes

I’m not sure final title yet but probably along the lines of:

STA Ecobeasts

Trash Cleanup!

With a picture of the EcoBeast and school logo flashing or ecobeast surrounded by trash…surprise me!

Screen Shot 2563-10-27 at 22.22.04

1 Like

Will this work?

3 Likes

That’s incredible! Thanks @GameGod - Is it ok if I edit it? I want to try different colour scheme and maybe try some animation, I like how you added some animation to the Mario intro screen. Please let me know if I can make edits to it.

Also, how did you use the sprite converter? I tried and the image turned out purple instead of the original colours? Thanks for sharing a great resource!

2 Likes

Sure, it’s now yours! You don’t have to give credit! I support your trash cleanup message!

4 Likes

Great thanks! Im going to try to add some elements of animation to it based on your other example!

How can I copy the code over to my game? Or just write the blocks again?

Copy the back ground in java or use back that game

1 Like

he doesent need to ,
click the block it will show you the background , with the select tool select the background , press ctrl + c , and now you officially copied the background , thats how i did it

2 Likes