hes cute!
yooo sick
Can we maybe revive this challenge if anyone is interested? I loved scrolling through some of this AMAZING art and would love to see some more. I myself am really bad at pixel art, although I am trying to get better. Also, the eternal ruins wanderer sheet, do you have a template? I am really sorry if you didn’t want this revived but I think this is such a good idea ![]()
Yes please! I’d participate!
okie!
Resolution: 32x32
prompt: Half
Palette:
maybe you could use the top half for one side and the bottom for the other (thats what ima try but ill probably swap the green and purple around to get a nicer ramp for each side)
btw @BotWarrior
(also here’s the Eternal Ruins channel if you want to get some ideas/context)
Please let’s try to start this back up! I will probably give most categories a go, although I am pretty horrible at pixel art. ![]()
someone taking part will always mean more to me than the art itself :D.
So the theme is “half”? And what’s the eternal ruins thing for?
This was a cool one! I made a desert at night in a snow globe, with half of it as the inverse of the colours. As I am learning pixel art, please give me suggestions on how to improve it (also sorry if you don’t immediately see it, 32 by 32 is quite small). Please tell me what you think!
![]()
Also, with the eternal ruins sheet, yours looks amazing!!! I am just probably not going to get the time to make one for me. ![]()
I did however make two “cards” with the nostalgia palette in this style-
Btw you can export as an upscale image (or if you can’t be bothered just screenshot lol)
Stark? I don’t feel so good…
Here is my attempt! With this I learned that opportunites are shockingly slim when you’re using an 8-color palette and don’t know how to combine colors properly. But I tried my best!
@Luke, I have been looking through the palettes on lospec and found one I really like
![]()
Galaxy flame
I saw it used to make this IT IS NOT MINE
Can we use it for one of the competitions?
sure! i always love finding cool palettes to use
@Luke May I have permission to use this art in a Metroid Vania game I’m making? It looks really nice and I want to use it for the starting cutscene. Tell me what you think!





