Looks like bob rosses color pallette
2 Likes
WOW how do you do that?
4 Likes
You… Got… His… Profile… Pic?
Ah copy sprite! “I finally got that!”
Jokes aside, nice art!!! I didn’t even attempt this one because 160 by 120 is LOTS of work and I am making a big game.
7 Likes
THAT IS INSANELY ACCURATE HOLD ON
6 Likes
Wow I’m so
!
7 Likes
I know this is kind of late, but here’s mine
based off of Galileo’s telescope
10 Likes
Luke…I really want to do another art challenge…
2 Likes
Theme: Magazine! (maybe make a makecode magazine cover???)
Resolution: 105 x 149
Palette:
very cool example by Brandon James Greer (also a vid on it)
15 Likes
𝐁 𝐄 𝐓 (𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞)
2 Likes
Interesting
I will give it a go.
4 Likes
@Luke Yes!!! I will give it a go but this one looks hard.
3 Likes
oooo simple but effective!
7 Likes
This one turned out pretty good! I love this palette
And yes, that is the barcode (39) for the letter Z
13 Likes
WOAH amazing!!!
![]()
also @Phoen1x that is super creative! love the hexagons
and @CodePerson haha this is great
7 Likes










