Why did this happen? + Help with GD ripoff plz

I have a bit of a problem.
I was creating a geometry dash ripoff for the arcade, all lah-de-dah, and then…
Well, a picture is worth a thousand words, isn’t it?

Can someone tell me how this happened?

I think you’ve stumbled on a bug in MakeCode.

I’ve seen this bug before but I haven’t been able to come up with a consistent way to reproduce it. Do you remember what you were doing at the time? Could you also share to project here?

Also, How do i make the player automatically move right with the corgio extension?

@jwunderl corgio question ^

Automatically move right sounds like you want a mario - style autoscroller? The easiest way to do that currently is to create an extra sprite that you use only as your camera’s focus, and give that a velocity - e.g.

And you can adjust the focus sprite however you want, if you want it to e.g. stop somewhere or go faster - for example, here’s making the game auto scroll, but allowing the player to move forward faster than the camera normally would:

Actually no, like Geometry dash, not Mario autoscroll.

Oh, hm, I don’t believe there’s a way to do that at the moment; that extension was written primarily for use in the course, so I hadn’t spent too long making it generic / support all use cases.

I think it might be worth pulling out that extension into a separate repo so changes can be made separate from the editor itself, so we can do fixes for things like that; does that sound reasonable @richard? I can probably do that one of these weekends.

sounds like a good idea to me!

All you need to do is give it properties that normal sprites have y’know?

WAIT!
I just need to use the ‘mycorg sprite’ block instead of just the ‘mycorg’ block