[Announcement] FINAL Game Jam Theme Hint

In honor of announcing the Game Jam theme tomorrow, here’s one last clue! Any guesses? :male_detective:

Also check out our game jam teaser announcement video!

8 Likes

is it…agh! there was just sooo many stuff in that video my brain wouldn’t understand and with the gif or it may be a science jam? i don’t know hope it’s easy but hard at the same time

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I’m so confused! Now it still could be time because it you have to complete the orders within a specific time???

Also Vivian sounds so calm in the video which is definitely not Vivian :joy:. But those animations in the video were :100::100::100:.

2 Likes

I’m thinking it might have to do with repetition? But there is just to much to be sure.

2 Likes

In a loop??? Cause both feature characters in a continuous loop??? REVEAL DA THEME IS 9:15 rjfrhiuncgferhiukcbfhegwkjaqwhqcf rwh eibceiughu

1 Like

!yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! today is the day they tell us the theme yesterday i just wanted it to be night and go to sleep then when i wake up i go to the forum and check on the topics and then i would see a topic a bout the theme

1 Like

Some mysterious stranger posted an announcement:

3 Likes