FRAGMENT PRISM - Devlog

Hi guys! u probably dont know me (i joined 4 days ago btw) but i am working on a spell casting rpg, you get 2 spells and sometimes they combo into new ones (i.e. fire + water = steam). I’ve just barely started working on it.

I am planning on adding community made spells and combos just send a picture of the sprite and the idea and i might add it, just make sure to include an element (if base spell) and the level of spell 1 is weak/early game 5 is strongest. NONE OF THIS HAS BEEN CODED YET!

6 Likes

What size should they be? 16×16?

1 Like

Yes that would be good @Soleb244

2 Likes

Hi all. I have begun to make the 3 starter spells. right now it has more wave slaying mechanics, THIS IS JUST FOR TESTING It is not permanent.

https://arcade.makecode.com/S51954-69130-46182-98043

2 Likes