After many, many hours and tears, I’ve at last finished this game! I’m really tired…
Ahem, anyways, in this game, Captain Scratcher’s evil robot army is invading the peaceful city of Make-opolis! It’s up to the mighty, the one and only, MakeCode Man to save the day! (Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough time to actually add Captain Scratcher, let’s just say you beat him up offscreen)
.
Controls:
The controls are pretty simple, move around with arrow keys, aim with the mouse(sorry mobile players
), punch with left click, and use your laser vision with right click.
.
Mechanics:
There’s a total of 30 waves, and after each one, you get a sweet upgrade! Every 5 waves, you get an EPIC upgrade, which is extra powerful, and can give you some VERY strong attacks… wink wink. As you progress, more and more enemies will spawn and they’ll have more health, and some new enemies will appear as well!
.
Tips and Tricks:
I will warn you, this game CAN be pretty hard… if you have trouble landing punches up close, focus on upgrading your lasers. In fact, the laser epic upgrades are literally the best in the game, as seen in my sneak peaks from before. It’s a shame that Captain Scratcher has scriptonite, otherwise MakeCode Man would dismantle the army without any difficulty.
btw, if the time this is approved is an issue, I wrote this on 10/1/26 at 7:30 PM.