Sprite Stars (a competition)

Believe it was marked like that because it was made for this About the Global MakeCode Arcade Game Jam category and the category was intended for use with help requests from new users etc. I would say just put them in arcade category rather than reuse the old category

Dangerously close to the color pink -_-

Here is a demo:

are we considering lavender as it’s own color or a shade of purple/red/pink

Oil6 I think

bros just trying to eliminate other people to better his chances at winning :skull:

Here’s what I’m cooking up:

Video Project 1

You play an alien scavenging the last remains of earth!

more like purple

you should retain your motion while switching gravity fields but with friction so you dont go flying

physics are a little weird, but it could be a cool game!

Okay I think I need to explain what qualifies as pink…

This is pink, anything that looks like it qualifies as pink.
Pink
Colours like these do not qualify as pink:
Not pink.

I wasn’t saying it was pink, I was saying it was dangerously close!

See i told you it’s kinda weird to define what’s a color and not a color cause pink is just light red and darkening it could switch it but it is kinda hard to tell

(and guess what??? It’s gonna be 3D because Im like that!)

so for judging it will be based on complexity, but you say being simple could be good too. Does this mean a well executed game with simple mechanics will score high in that area?

i spent 5 days making a project that wasnt really working and im scrapping it, now im going on a 4 day trip, and im very lazy, so im probably not going to compete.

But im very exited to see what everyone makes!!

Yes, a simple game could be rated just as well as a complicated one depending on how well it was made.

Bro addicted to voxels

I’d personally prefer a semi complicated game with solid mechanics that are easy to grasp but hard to master with some little gimmicks which makes them unique

I think it’s because of the sudden stop when gravity changing