Weekly Art Challenge?

I think that @not_a_lemon, @Phoen1x and @CopySprite are some of the current best artists on the forum other than Luke right now. (Yes I mentioned myself)

5 Likes

@RandomGames is amazing at art too, love their style

6 Likes

don’t forget Bifrosty, Dangerkitty, Goldtopaz, and obviously me Chimbro (and even more people that i forgot)

4 Likes

fair enough and I never saw random games art its really good though

5 Likes

Wait really is this a misclick

5 Likes

your good at art it doesn’t need to be crossed out

6 Likes

No it wasn’t a miss click.
You’re good at art.

6 Likes

I know that this is out of date, but I wanted to do it myself!

6 Likes

Weekly #29:
Theme: Lighting
Create colourful, powerul lighting in your artwork, artists like ventiique do this beautifully. Don’t be afraid to add random colours as long as the overall greyscale ramp is fine

Resolution: Minimum 128x128

Palette: (use every colour :innocent:)


some ramps (brightness, luminance, my own take on both, and my final organised version)
you can see below how the palette in greyscale works just fine so don’t be afraid of using the “wrong colours”

12 Likes

time to hop on to libresprite

4 Likes

wait who won the last one or did you stop with give out winners

4 Likes

My game jam game:


I’ve moved on Luke, using more than 3 colours is a thing of the past.

10 Likes

How can I? There’re 24…

5 Likes

exactly its not a lot of colors

3 Likes

i would say @WoofWoof 's my favourite
but that doesn’t mean the rest aren’t amazing!

5 Likes

you should use this palette for a weekly challenge if not already used

5 Likes

No, I mean how can I actually put 24 colours into the palette? Look…


I can only do 15.

3 Likes

@dogSquid you’re supposed to use a different platform such as piskel or pixlart.

4 Likes

use libresprite instead it has the ability to have like hundreds of colors and its functional

4 Likes


try to find the lore behind this drawing

2 Likes