Weekly Art Challenge?

you use piskel nice

1 Like

remember to upscale the artwork so that it’s easier to see

5 Likes

I forgot to put on notifications, so I haven’t been working :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thats ok! i can always give you more time

*also this is what i’ve been working on for the weekly

27 Likes

I always end up using all of my likes for the day and then seeing things like this.

6 Likes

Wait, there’s a limit to likes?!?!?!? (Also, @Luke , are we making this in Makecode?)

5 Likes

realest thing I ever have heard

3 Likes

Since this uses more than 15 colours I’d recommend not to

2 Likes

I think this is a good point. @Luke I would appreciate it if we stuck to Makecode compatible color palettes. I don’t want to buy (or pirate) aseprite, and many online editors are annoying. I will still take a shot at this week’s palette, but just something to consider in the future. (Maybe I’ll come back to this one when I’m not so stressed about school work. I want to make another cosmic horror type thing like that neon spider.)

5 Likes

ngl you can still make great stuff in makecode so ill sort the ramp into under 15 colours if i choose one that’s larger. I will still choose larger palettes from time to time but ill try to stick to under 16.

I think piskel is a good free website for pixel art, you could also use lvllvl and ignore the textmode features.

4 Likes

hey why you copy my PFP I For the record was the orgi–

3 Likes

Hey, its just a Placeholder, i’ll change it soon. (lol)

2 Likes

the noodle hand rises\

2 Likes

I was supposed to make you a profile picture… But I forgot… Again.

Sorry.

3 Likes

YAY! I actually changed my artstyle last month due to making MC models now, but I still do the old artsyle sometimes.

4 Likes

ill defo miss the illustrations and such but low poly 3d is very cool

5 Likes


This is the type of models I work on for fun, though they are basic.

7 Likes

22178

Animated by my good friend Tulkun, we also added claws and a pulse on the hollow part

6 Likes

Holy macaroni?

2 Likes

That’s really cool! Animation is so smooth

5 Likes