Sprite Stars (a competition)

You give me an idea for another game (don’t worry, I’m not even in this competition)

wowww i didn’t even know u could do that! 10/10 strategy

Kinda Reminds me of a DS Filpnote Animation, It looks really good!

(also, caught a CopySprite Screenshot 2026-09-24 9.52.42 AM)

Announcement:

You now have 1 week remaining so I’m going to do a progress check.

Progress Check
  • 0%-25% - Stop procrastinating
  • 25%-40% - Procrastinate less
  • 40%-50% - Halfway there
  • 50%-75% - Almost done
  • 75%-99% - Working on the final touches
  • 100% - You still have a week left, don’t stop now
0 voters

If you don’t think you’ll be able to finish your game: Remember, an unfinished game could still do well.

Good luck.

Guys why are you snake reacting me?
I was just making a joke because batman was guessed as the theme before.

Here’s my sneak peak ; )

MakeCode Man

hey can i send my other game?

Would this even count? The sprites don’t have white in them

I ducked the post to make me look like the main character

I need to walk up to a group of people IRL, and just say: “guys, why are you snake reacting me?” This needs such specific context to make any sense. :laughing:

You can but please make sure people know it’s not a submission since you were eliminated, sorry.

Yeah the sprite with just black and red would not qualify.

I’m kind of (jokingly) mad about this. Of course you made another game that looks amazing. Of course your going to get community vote again because it looks amazing. I bet the gameplay is basic.

Pouty face.

(Again, I say this all in a friendly way. Please don’t think I’m mean.)


I usually use the snake to say that someone is biting down, as the animation would imply. IDK if other people use it as something else.

I didn’t know they needed white in the asset! What do you mean?

The gameplay image you showed has white in it. Every single one of your assets needs to have all the colors in your pallette, and since your asset doesn’t have white, it doesn’t count. You could turn the black into white.

Every image made in the image editor needs to include every single color, but that shouldn’t be a problem for you, all you need is one pixel of white

just don’t make the assets use @VoxelMaster64 way and its okay

You’re completely right! Except my gameplay will NOT be basic…

Ah that makes sense now! I see my color as a tan so i was so confused! I thought you meant adding white was part of the challenge!!! :rofl:
my bad

I demand another date extension, please.