Sprite Stars (a competition)

Final progress check

How much of your game is complete?

  • 0%-25% - I’m screwed
  • 25%-50% I need to hurry up
  • 50%-70% - I’ll probably be able to make it
  • 70%-85 - Almost done
  • 85%-99% - Working on the final touches
  • 100% - Completed
0 voters

You have 3 days remaining. It doesn’t matter how much content you have, just the quality of it.
If you plan on quitting, do that sooner rather than later so that a contestant that was previously eliminated can rejoin and make a game in 3 days just to get eliminated because they only had 3 days.

Good luck.

One last sneak peak before this round ends!

Scratcher's Fury

Guys what if you used color fading and made your entire pallete just pitch black and then drew assets how would copy know that they are weird and then fade the palette to your desired color pallete not sure if tis allow or not

For clarification I meant minion not minion but an unit that’s spawns other units sounds kinda op

Hey chill out most people can’t make transparency extensions

I think we’ll just have to copy the sprites…

What?

Man, I lowk feel bad for scrapescripted, he didn’t even do anything wrong! Come on guys, lets give scirptscalper a break!

Oh come on…
The poll didn’t work.

I don’t know if you’re able to do this but @AlexK could you please fix the poll?

fixed!

how do u always make games this awesome in the small amount of time u have

This autocorrect is crazy I meant minigum not minion

Thank you.

Also…

[insert the most fake laugh in history]

A. I have like 2% of my game done.

B. It isn’t hard to complete my game as long as I hurry up.

C. I’m still screwed.

I’m quite busy in the final days, it would be great to have an extension, even if it is just like 2 more days. Please?

[wisper from your shoulder like in a cartoon] nooooo copysprite don’t extend it againnnn copysprite the deadline must have weighttt copysprite

I quit.

It’s called a skill solution

Will an extension be granted?

I will be granting an exte- wait I hear something…

I guess there won’t be an extension…
Unless you check what I was actually going to say:

The actual announcment:

I really didn’t want to do an extension but since a lot of you still need to add a lot I’m going to give you guys one last chance…
I’ve giving a Fake Extension.

It will take a few days to judge, so if you really need extra time for your game, you will be allowed to submit until October 3, 2 more days to make your game.

This will lower the time to vote for the rainbow star to 2 days since I’m going to judge at a reasonable speed this time.

Also there’s an official game jam starting on the 1st so I didn’t want this to overlap.

How many people are allowed past the elimination stage?

There will be 8 contestants remaining after this stage.