CONTENT WARNINGS
PG 13!
- Terrorism
- Minor blood
- Gun violence
Tips and tricks
The tutorial is in-game, but if you can’t get past some levels there are some things the tutorial does not go over.
Enemy sight
Enemies see in a straight line in front of them, so jumping over their heads in a great strategy to not be seen.
Down dash
It doesn’t say it in-game, but if you hold down and then press A you will dash downwards. This will kill any enemies in an area around where you land, which can be quite useful.
I think that’s it. I might post a more in depth guide to beating some of the harder levels later if people are having trouble.
Developer’s notes
This game was really fun to make! I will not be posting a Rune Log on the development because it was honestly really smooth. There is some music in the code, but I couldn’t implement it in time and I believe that is one of the main failings of the game. Have fun playing!