Cboy V Development Builds

(Please note that in the Cboy Pumpkin Pie Thread, it explains why 2550 became 2500.)
This (Cboy V) is the successor of Cboy Pumpkin Pie. Cboy Pumpkin Pie’s Development build thread is here. Cboy V is the 6th Version of Cboy. It is the first version that will be written on MAKECODE-DOS. That is also on the forums here. Of course, the next version (Cboy Azure) will require a massive shift. Cboy V will span from Cboy Pumpkin Pie’s Official Release Build (2500) till’ Build 2625, which will be Cboy V’s Official Release Build. It should be more complex than Cboy Pumpkin Pie, and there will be

Alpha 1 : Build 2512.5
Alpha 2 : Build 2525
Alpha 3 : Build 2537.5
Alpha 4 : Build 2550
Alpha 5 : Build 2562.5
Alpha 6 : Build 2575
Alpha 7 : Build 2587.5
Beta 1 : Build 2600
Beta 2 : Build 2612.5

Build 2500 (Cboy Pumpkin Pie) is here

2 Likes

Cboy Pumpkin Pie right now is the most nostalgic to me (since I spent like 5 months working on it)

1 Like

Moved the OS Menu to the right side rather than being in the left. Changed some UI features, and tinkered with the tilemaps.

1 Like

Cboy Pumpkin Pie is great, and it isn’t too buggy, but I did have the text that showed me what’s new bug out some, but it’s still really cool that you can have a whole OS running on makecode!

2 Likes

Those 2.5K lines of code are so worth it right now

1 Like

OMG the gif looks so coooooooooool

1 Like

Bro, I really wanna try it, but i’m away from my PC at the moment so I can’t wait to test it and give feedback! Cboy is one of the best OS-es for MakeCode, so keep developing!!

1 Like

1 Like

Major UI Shift
Cboy Pumpkin Pie :

Cboy V Alpha 3 :

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving the new UI style!

1 Like

Thanks! It still needs to go through some modifications tho, but this is very close to what the final product will be!

COMPATIBILITY WARNING AHEAD
Cboy V will now be developed in the beta editor, which means, you can only modify it within the beta editor, it will break in the normal one.
`

I’m sorry, but the Cboy V Project is cancelled. Part of it will go into Cboy Azure, and the second part will go into Cboy Pumpkin Pie Professional. It is mainly because I have many projects to work on, and Cboy Azure will also be affected. Builds of Cboy Azure will be going until 2750. However, builds of it will be classified of (month, year, version). Cboy V was very buggy, and it had multiple bugs. Cboy Azure is also being developed in a different thread.

1 Like