AMONG US (Work in Progress)

Thx but I dont need help rn… I have to work for school rn

Well sorry guys… I could not work on it today… school was just too much stuff to do… sorry!

1 Like

That’s fine dude!! Just make sure you’re taking care of yourself and don’t stress out too much about the game! We’ll understand! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hello! I just coded this game in 1 hour! A simple game!

And btw! Does anybody know why my messages have to first be approved? What did I do?
5 Likes

Everyone’s messages have to be approved before being public.

2 Likes

Oh, there are many new users, so they implemented that feature.

2 Likes

The game is good, but I can’t have anyother pets and I can’t have hats at all

Do you want to say there are not enough skins? There is customization…

How do you do the customization, The computer or whatever it is does not work

There is a lot skins :thinking: :thinking:
You can find pets and skins like this!

1. In the pre-game lobby go over to the laptop and stand right next to it
  2. Press the menu Button there and a menu opens up!
  3. Press A to select Skins, Name or pets (colors do not work yet)
  4. Then Press A when you see the right pet/skin
  5. Press back to get in the first selection screen or press exit to exit the menu!
1 Like

Ok, thank you

I just had an idea… we are all part of this makecode community, we should all make something, everyone, gather all people to make, the biggest and Best game anyone has seen before, is everyone in???

2 Likes

Sure!
But what game?

Like what?

I don’t know yet, that is why I called everyone, for the biggest game, we all decide

2 Likes

You should make another thread so we can all talk about the big collab without putting too many notifications on this thread :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, so we should just make not even a game so we can talk there and edit that game

I just did it, it is called the biggest game, here is the link Click here

3 Likes

Well… :disappointed_relieved: its over… I can’t code Among Us anymore…
I have an extension error… So I switched to Java and tried to update it… I pressed on it and It did not update… I knew at some point it had to end… Also I can’t switch over to blocks… my file is too big… I can not update… I can not go back… it is over… I hope we find a solution! But for now… it is over… I can’t fix it… Thanks for the help and support
I will miss this… but anyways here is the last (hopefully) working version…
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Microsoft MakeCode

Among Us V.2.7

Made with :heart: in Microsoft MakeCode Arcade.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear

1 Like